15136 HARRISON, Livonia, Michigan 48154
- List Price
- Short Sale - No, Private Owned
- Total Square Footage
- DUTCH MILL GARDENS
This charming 3-bedroom, 1-bath home has been beautifully renovated with an open-concept floor plan that seamlessly blends functionality and style. With an abundance of natural light and a warm, inviting ambiance, this home is perfect for anyone who loves to entertain or just relax in a cozy and comfortable space. The newly renovated features include the electrical system, roof, furnace, floors, paint, fixtures, and all-new appliances.
The home also boasts a spacious backyard with a country feel that provides the perfect setting for outdoor gatherings and activities. The attached garage provides ample storage space and convenience for parking.
It is important to note that the home had a fire, but everything has been replaced with new items to include a new electric system, new roof, and a new heating system.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this stunning, move-in-ready home with all the modern amenities you desire. Schedule a showing today!
- Summer Taxes
- Winter Taxes
- Year Built
- Crawl, Slab
- School District
- Interior Features
- Furnished - No, High Spd Internet Avail, Programmable Thermostat
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Free-Standing Electric Oven, Free-Standing Electric Range, Free-Standing Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Forced Air
- Exterior Features
- Garage Spaces
- 1 Car
- Garage Description
- Direct Access, Electricity, Door Opener, Attached
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty-Plymouth.